Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Glory of the Ontario Fall Colours in the Countryside

God knew I needed to see Him in the last few weeks. He showed me his glory in the countryside around me. Over the weeks I have been collecting these photos to help remember what has happened with the magnificent display that he has provided.

There are a few shots and my new video… enjoy!

I dedicate this display first to my Uncles and Aunts. Ben and Joyce Kirkpatrick are number one on that list. Ben wondered when it would be good to come to Ontario and see the Fall Colours. This fall was not so good for him in that he has just undergone hip surgery and is in recovery mode now.

Then it is also for my Uncle Howard & Aunt Marg, Uncle Irving & Aunt Peg – all special people in our family and to my Mom. And I can’t forget Aunt Annie…!

For these special people – and their dozens of kids and grand kids I dedicate these photos today.

Then there are my friends in India that read this Blog, my friends in all parts of Africa, many parts of China, some parts of Malaysia and Indonesia, a number of parts of Australia, and many places in Europe from Russia down to Italy…. And every corner of North America and many parts of South America…

I can’t forget Wendy, Ernie, Brenda, Winston, Marion, Terry and hundreds of close friends… this video is for you!

These colours are for all of you! May you be blessed and love these photos as much as I do.

~ Murray Lincoln ~
http://www.murraylincoln.com/
Video can also be seen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9oWyYo-VKk

No comments: