Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I was caught red handed!

I was caught red handed! It was a stupid thing to have done and I am guilty. How can it happen? I feel like an idiot!

Have you ever felt like this?

I know the feeling when I saw the police car behind me with his lights blinking. I kicked myself all the way down the road as I held the newly written ticket for my speeding.

I felt that way also with the parking meter violation. I was just 5 minutes late and there is was a fluttering ticket under my windshield wiper blade.

I was guilty in all the situations that I have shown.

The one that many will not know about was on my Web Page. I had “borrowed” a photo from another man’s Web Site and used it on mine.
The honest intention was to go back and replace the “Mock Up” of the Web Page with my own photos… but I got too busy doing stuff and Bingo I got caught!

Out of the all the Web Pages that I have looked at and the one that I admired I stole the photo from – by simply copy/paste. Then I posted it with the wrong intention.

The page is changed and no one will ever know. But I know and so does the man in Britain that I have wronged with this infraction. I wrote to him asked forgiveness. And I feel dumb for forgetting to change the photo.

It is doubtful that any readers of this Blog will even know what I am talking about. But I do.

Some one said we need to be true to one self. I could not agree more.

Today as I drive down the Internet Highway with the newly minted “ticket” in my hand – I feel better in that the ‘mistake’ has been corrected.

A ticket once in a while is not that bad. It has an effect on me to help adjust the attitude and bring about humility.

Now I can sleep better tonight.

Have a great day. I am going to try to…. yikes… that was so stupid!!!

~ Murray Lincoln ~
http://www.murraylincoln.com/

No comments: