Tuesday, August 4, 2009

'HOLY COW, YOU'RE HOT' Day!

So the following Text came from my sister today…with above illustration…

Hello gorgeous,
Today is National 'HOLY COW, YOU'RE HOT' Day! Send this to someone gorgeous, but don't send it back to me, I've been getting this message all flippin morning!!!

My reply to my dear sister Pat…who is just a bit younger than me…

Pat ...
Maybe your eye site is suffering from a little distortion of some sort... there is a difference between HOT and a BURNT MARSH MELLOW... both are hot I agree... but they don't look the same... sorry.

And the "Holy Cow, You're Hot day" - how does the Menopause Stuff fit into that heat?I have worked with some of these kind in the office... one hour the heat is turned on - the next it is off...

One good thing is that most of us guys are diagnosed with Cataracts(developing)...and it makes all the distinct stuff like wrinkles, extra rolls under and over the Bra - all smooth out... we just think we are getting more for our money!Have a HOT DAY Sis...Your OLD Brother... Murray
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Sibling revelry at 65! Too funny. I am retired and she will some day soon.

Pat serves as a “Nurse Practioner” in the Yukon where she is highly respected and cherished by her community. In many ways I doubt that she will be able to retire in that her community won’t allow it to happen.

She has told me stories of young women – some just finishing their student years coming and then going. The attraction is not there for them to live that far north, away from everything in the other world.

Pat has shared stories with me of her clinic. The ones that particularly caught my attention was the one where she takes her lunch break by walking across the road from her clinic and then casting her fly fishing rod out in the river… and lay into a large Artic Grayling. On maybe it is the one where the older aboriginal lady brought her the huge fish in appreciation for what she had been able to do in helping her family.

Pat went there after having served as a ‘Head Nurse’ a hospital in the Okanogan Valley. It was a big move and difficult time in her life. But she survived and made a move far from all that she once knew and had.

I can see now why. She is a ‘Hot Woman’ in her own way. She discovered another world where she could be very effective and do a great job. I honour and respect her for that.

Hey Pat… you Go Old Girl – You Go!

Your big brother is pulling for you and I am proud!!!!!

~ Murray Lincoln ~
http://www.murraylincoln.com/

No comments: