Thursday, August 6, 2009

Helping a Friend

I have been blessed with friends. You know they are friends when I can help them.

Today I am helping an old friend. Yesterday I helped an old friend.

That is what friendship is all about. Helping each other.

At 9 AM yesterday a man I do not really know knocked on my door. He said that his boss told him to offer me more Wood. They knew that I had helped my friend the day before with the extra wood they trimmed from the trees along the street. Today they had more and wondered if I would like more Wood.

The man that knocked on my door is a new friend. I talked with him yesterday for a long time as we waited on the big truck and the boss to do his job. I suspect that I will be helping him some day.

I love my friends.

~ Murray Lincoln ~
www.murraylincoln.com

No comments: