Saturday, May 23, 2009

Too Tired To Think - The 4 Ts

Man oh Man – I miss my wife… It is the Women’s Retreat Weekend – so I am alone with three other mouths to feed… and thinking ahead for each meal is exciting for about the first three – then it becomes work.

And Thunder is still in need of food too. So it is four other mouths.

Thank goodness for Costco and quick hot dogs at $1.79 each. Wahoo Grandpa is a miracle worker today.

A simple reflection – I appreciate my wife.

This is posted late… as I am about to slip into bed exhausted… I have been both Mom and Dad to my family today.

I need to do this at least once a year to really know what a GEM God has given me.

I would like to write some profound words tonight… but nothing is coming – I am just too tired to think!

Oh Boy… I love my wife!!!!

~ Murray Lincoln ~
www.murraylincoln.com

No comments: