Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Nut Cases – Kooky Khristians

It certainly didn’t take long for the dirty stuff to hit the fan. Less than a month and it has happened.

President Barack Obama was honored, adored, worshiped and every other kind of great word I can think of on January 20. Now in early February the baloney is flying thick and heavy. He is now being made a monster by the most unusual people I can think of.

I receive emails from many people. It likely happens because I do this Blog or maybe because I have hundreds of friends that capture my email then snow me under with forwards. Each one only sends a few – but after 100 people of my 500 or so friends forward one – today… oh boy.

Well in one situation an African Brother, named Rev. Samuel Dorbor, has just sent me another of his emails with commentary. I read most of what he sends as he tends to reflect some of what is going on in the African church generally.

Well the last one was a wild email… with quotes from many sources and other emails… all hating President Obama. (My Friend Rev. Samuel Dorbor doesn't believe this I am sure)

Obama is the Anti Christ – coming from the same roots that the writer has deduced. Someone has traced Obama’s roots to “Danite” roots (Tribe of Dan???) and that “Hippolytus (e. A.D. 200) wrote: "Dan is a lion's welp" naming the tribe of Dan from which the AntiChrist is destined to spring; just as Christ comes from the tribe of Judah, so the AntiChrist is to come from the tribe of Dan.”

The email is entitled “He is Him”

The content of the email plucks from a number of sources and people looking for attention. Some are trying to sell their books – others are trying to sell themselves as experts.

One minister quoted in the email is someone that I know and have had him speak in two different churches that I pastored… but after the last time when I found out the kind of nut case that he was really… I declined offers when he was “coming my way”.

This particular minister hates Rick Warren… or should I say strongly dislikes Warren. He condemns him for having prayed at the inauguration – and Warren should have known better! And because he prayed – this minister then attacked Warren’s ministry and makes him the worst ever – the “Purpose Driven Life” book is so wrong that it takes pages to read the rants. (Warren sells way more books than my other minister friend – that may be the cause.)

(If you would like the original email – let me know and I will send it.)

Christianity is full of Nut Cases! From the outside of the church people look at these kinds of Nut Cases and shake their heads.

Not long ago a very Non-Church person saw some Christian antics going on. One Christian was pulling another Christian down… attempting to tear everything that one had done to pieces. The Non-Church person shook his head and said, “That is why I would never call myself a Christian… I believe in God and even pray – but I never want to be a Christian!”

Well my Non-Church Friend – I think we can agree – I don’t want to be that kind of person either. I am a Christian because I follow Christ and know him personally. I DO NOT FOLLOW NUT CASES or believe in what they say.

Yes I wrote back to Rev. Samuel Dobor – but no answer as of yet.

One of the whacko people that Samuel quotes in his email goes by the email name “godslildemonslapper” – that is “God’s Lil demon slapper.”

See what I mean about nut cases.

If you have followed Barack Obama’s rise to Presidency you will have noted the powerful Cars and other transporting vehicles that he rides in. With this many whacko and nutcase kind of people running around – there is no wonder.

The number of secret service people with ear plugs in and black suits is astounding. They literally follow every move that Obama makes… and their eyes never leave the crowd around the President.

The President need not worry about the terrible extreme Islamic terrorists – he has enough trouble with “Kooky Khristians”.

When I wrote back to Samuel Dobor – I tried to point out that he was associating with some nut cases. No answer as yet.

My roots away back are American. Yes I am related to Abe Lincoln. My family moved to southern Saskatchewan about 100 years ago – making my Canadian roots possible.

I am glad that I don’t have to face what my American friends must with these Nut Cases that seem to grow in your country. I am also thankful for so much snow in Canada – it keeps the Nut Cases out of our country for the most part.

I pray for my leaders today that work so hard for us in our country. Then at the end I pray for our American Leaders as well – including the President.

~ Murray Lincoln ~

No comments: